- 173 m2
- 986 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 1216.00
Dream Home with low maintenance and in pristine condition offers the following:
- TV Room is open plan to dining room. Partly tiled and partly carpeted. Sliding door , protected by trellidor opens to back stoep with louvre roof and pool area.
- Formal Lounge provide privacy with arches that creates open space . Carpet floor. Carpets in good condition.
- Spacious , modern kitchen with island and BIC made of OAK , granite tops , eye level oven and sufficient room for double fridges.
- Main Bedroom with dressing room with OAK BIC, and en suite bathroom. Carpet floor, ceiling fan and TV port.
- Two Spacious Bedrooms , covered with carpets, ceiling fans, OAK BIC's and sliding doors, protected by trellidor's that leads to the back stoep with a louvre roof, pool, entertainment area, lapa and neat garden.
- Sunny windows overlook the backyard.
-Separate scullery and laundry added to this beautiful kitchen.
-"Man Cave "separate from house in the backyard has a build in Bar, toilet, basin and shower, and storage place. This can easily be converted into a flatlet.
- Heated large pool (Fiber lined)
- Water tank with pressure pump
- Strong Borehole with sufficient water supply to the house and garden
- Double garages with electric sliding doors and double Carports in front of the garage.
- Separate under cover parking for 4 vehicles, secured.
This could be your dream home. Please contact us today for a viewing of this must see property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 1 Ensuite
- 1 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Pets Allowed
- Access Gate
- Entrance Hall
- Irrigation System
- Family TV Room